So, you think you're the kinkiest of the kinkiest. You know it all, do you? Well, now it's time for Ruhe's Challenge! Below is a trivia explosion that only the most experienced would know. Furs have until Midnight May 19th PST to email me the answers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The winner, if you're curious, will be chosen from the MOST right answers, and a random draw between those with the highest scores. The winner will get RL fetish/bondage equipment mailed/shipped to them for their collection. So, get those thinking caps on! (As Ruhe is the one in charge of this, ALL patrons staff, guests, and visitors are allowed to compete! DO NOT PAGE #MAIL! I WILL DELETE!)
1. BDSM TERMS: Japanese rope bondage is called ----------.
2. PSYCHOLOGY: Sexual arousal from being watched during sex. (Scientific term)
3. PSYCHOLOGY: Sexual arousal from being flogged. (Scientific term)
4. BDSM TERMS: An informal social gathering of people interested in BDSM for the purpose of meeting other like-minded people and socializing.
5. FETISH: Sexual arousal from the act of amputation.
6. BDSM TERMS: Anything of or related to the gay male BDSM community which began in the United States and Canada after WWII to the late 1980s.
7. FETISH: Of or relating to all sexual orientations, sexes, and gender identities.
8. BDSM TERMS: Any object which serves an ordinary and prosaic function, but which also has a use in BDSM activities.
9. BDSM TERMS: A social gathering in which people participate in BDSM activities, often in a space outfitted as a dungeon.
10. FETISH: A vial of nitrite compound, whose vapors produce euphoria and sometimes heightened sexual sensation when inhaled.
11. BDSM TERMS: A practice whereby a female dominant sits on the face of a submissive, forcing the submissive to give her oral sex.
12. BDSM TERMS: Define 'SSC'.
13. BDSM TERMS: Define 'RACK'.
14. BDSM TERMS: A person who specializes in tying up others with rope, primarily as an art form rather than for sexual gratification.
15. BDSM TERMS: A -------- is a telephone call made to a trusted friend at a specific time to let that friend know that everything is okay when meeting a new partner for the first time.
16. BDSM TERMS: A predefined "code word" someone can use to stop an ongoing activity if it becomes too much.
17. FETISH: Any activity involving feces.
18. BDSM TERMS: A feeling of disgust, repulsion, or similar negative emotional reaction to the idea of an activity which does not appeal to someone.
19. BDSM TERMS: A very strong, sometimes overwhelming, desire to find a dominant partner or to become immersed in BDSM-related activities.
20. BDSM GEAR: A small implement consisting of a short handle to which is affixed a small wheel with a number of sharp needle-like projections around its outer edge.
21. PSYCHOLOGY: Being aroused by shoes.
22. PSYCHOLOGY: Orgasm without Physical stimulation. (scientific term)
23. PSYCHOLOGY: Sexual arousal from seeing a partner cry. (scientific term)
24. FETISH: A person who engages in ----------- acts out the role of a very young child or infant.
25. BDSM TERMS: A period of time after intense BDSM activity in which the dominant partner cares for the submissive partner.
26. PSYCHOLOGY: Sexual arousal from receiving pain.
27. FETISH: Any form of role play in which a participant assumes the role of an animal to be trained, such as a horse or dog.
28. BDSM GEAR: A restraint device consisting of a long sleeve into which both arms are placed, often fitted with laces or straps to hold the arms securely together. May also include an integrated collar to prevent the wearer from withdrawing the arms.
29. BDSM GEAR: A gag consisting of a ball, usually made of rubber, which is attached to a strap. The ball is placed in the mouth and the strap is placed around the head to hold it securely in place.
30. FETISH: Any form of pain play involving inflicting pain on the soles of the feet, often by striking, cropping, or whipping them.
31. Fetish: Knife Play is also known as -----------.
32. BDSM GEAR: A harness consisting of a series of straps designed to be worn around the torso.
33. FETISH: A person who enjoys being tied or bound, but is not always a submissive.
34. BDSM GEAR: A vinyl tape material, available in many colors, which sticks only to itself but not to other materials.
35. BDSM TERMS: A sudden, abrupt feeling of depression, unhappiness, or similar negative emotion in a submissive which may occasionally occur immediately after a period of BDSM activity.
36. FETISH: A sexual practice, originating in Japan, in which a very large number of men masturbate and ejaculate onto a person.
37. BDSM GEAR: A ------- contains two horizontal planks to which the legs can be secured, affixed to a pivot such that the legs of the secured person can be spread apart.
38. BDSM GEAR: A large, upright wheel, usually made of wood, to which a person may be bound and then rotated.
39. FETISH: The practice of disallowing any form of sexual release or sexual activity.
40. FETISH: Sensation play involving the use of mild irritants such as wintergreen oil, menthol, Tabasco sauce, ginger root, and the like.
41. NET TERMS: Define 'HNG'.
42. BDSM TERMS: A ---------- is a formal ceremony celebrating or symbolizing a commitment between a dominant and a submissive.
43. BDSM TERMS: Any situation in which one person knowingly and voluntarily gives up the ability to prevent another person from doing whatever he or she wants.
44. PHYSIOLOGY: Of or relating to any form of stimulation which produces both pleasure and pain sensations simultaneously.
45. BDSM TERMS: A form of body modification in which multiple rows of rings are placed through a person's skin, then laced together with a silk cord or similar tie.
46. BDSM TERMS: A type of sensation play involving the use of small glass or plastic cups which are placed over the skin and then evacuated to create a vacuum.
47. BDSM GEAR: A specific type of collar which is shaped in such a way as to descend in the front, so that the frontmost part of the collar rests in the hollow of the throat.
48. BDSM TERMS: Any practice which involves significant risk of injury or physical harm.
49. FETISH: The act of introducing water or other liquid into the bowel or lower intestine.
50. FETISH: One who is sexually aroused by showing others his or her body or by being watched, particularly in a sexual setting or while engaged in sexual activity.
51. FETISH: The practice of enforcing activities or behaviors on a male that is typically associated with women.
52. FETISH: The practice of placing a piece of carved ginger root into the anus or vagina.
53. GOR: One of a group of female sex slaves owned by the same master who is considered predominent over the other sex slaves.
54. BDSM TERMS: The act of wearing a specific clothing, insignia, jewelry, or other sign as a means of expressing interest in a specific form of BDSM activities.
55. FETISH: Water sports involving urination by a woman is called ---------------.
56. BDSM GEAR: A male chastity device consisting of a series of metal rings which are placed around the penis.
57. BDSM TERMS: Pain play inflicted on the genitals.
58. BDSM GEAR: A long, narrow, enclosed box with many openings along its front and sides; into which a person may be placed and then fondled by people outside the box.
59. BDSM TERMS: A limit which is considered to be absolute, inflexible, and non-negotiable.
60. GOR TERMS: A female sex slave.